db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: query about torque
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2005 12:41:47 GMT

Hi,

it seems that mssql is supported in some way, but some files are missing in
the 3.1.x releases. I just checked the missing files into CVS, but I did
not test it. So I do not know if anything is working with msaccess at all,
but you can give it a try if you pull the current version from CVS.

However, I would recommend that you first get Torque running with a
database which is known to work, such as mysql, and then try to get
msaccess running by setting

torque.database = msaccess

   Thomas

shilpa medhekar <shilpamedhekar2000@yahoo.com> schrieb am 30.03.2005
12:28:38:

> Hi All,
>    I am new to torque .According to apache sit,e torque supports MS
Access