db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject Antwort: a question about torque
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2005 17:07:38 GMT

Hi,

because Torque is not written for a specific database, it only uses
standard jdbc features. I am not 100% sure, but I would guess "insert
delayed" is not one of them.

Probably it is quite difficult to achieve that "insert delayed" is used
generically; probably you would have to patch the underlying village
library. This is something I would recommend only in desperate cases.
Alternatively, you can generate the SQL query by hand and use
BasePeer.executeUpdate() to submit that result.

      Thomas