db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From shilpa medhekar <shilpamedhekar2...@yahoo.com>
Subject query about torque
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2005 10:28:38 GMT
Hi All,
   I am new to torque .According to apache sit,e torque supports MS Access
Is it correct?If not please  send me prper concept.
My problem is ,according to build.properties, property value for torque.database can be from
one of these following and it doesn't contain msaccess.
content of build.properties are
# -------------------------------------------------------------------
#
# T A R G E T D A T A B A S E
#
# -------------------------------------------------------------------
# This is the target database, only considered when generating
# the SQL for your Turbine project. Your possible choices are:
#
# axion, cloudscape, db2, db2400, hypersonic, interbase, mssql,
# mysql, oracle, postgresql, sapdb, sybase
torque.database =

It does not contains msaccess.I want to create tables in Msaccess using torque.
Thanks in advance.
wp team