db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Nasim Kamal <nasim_ka...@yahoo.com>
Subject Generator.parse Error Method get threw exception for reference $dbprops
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2005 16:44:22 GMT
Hi All,

   I get the following exception while executing the
torque-data-model task in maven:

Exception thrown by 'generator.parse'. For more
information consult the velocity log, or invoke ant
with the -debug flag.

   I looked into the velocity log and it says that:

Method parse threw exception for reference $generator
in template om/Control.vm at  [41,9]

   I have noticed other ppl having similar issues with
Torque, but couldn't find any prescribed solution
anywhere. Does anyone know what causes this problem ?
Any help will be much appreciated.

ThanX,
Nash.