db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: Date and Timestamp problems
Date Fri, 25 Feb 2005 14:44:05 GMT

Hi Joerg,

the only problem I am aware of is that Oracle Timestamps are not supported
at the moment (i.e. date is used instead, and rounded to day accuracy).
There is already an open issue in scarab about this
(http://issues.apache.org/scarab/issues/id/TRQS263), which will be
addressed in the next release. You can change the mapping from Date to
timestamps in the oracle db.props file if you want to fix it yourself. If
you do that, timestamps have at least millisecond accuracy.

I have heard that mysql timestamps are ok (at least millisec accurancy),
correct me if I'm wrong.

I do not know anything about interbase and MSSQL. Can you enlighten me
there ?

     Thomas