db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <Fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject cvs organisation: HEAD as active development branch
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2005 08:20:14 GMT

Hi,

As some vigilant watchers of the dev mailing list might have noticed, I
have merged the cvs TORQUE_3_1_BRANCH into HEAD last week. In the last
days, I got the runtime testcases running against mysql and postgres, and
they also do run against oracle. So I am quite confident that I did not
introduce big mistakes in the merge process.

Considering the amount of changes, I would propose to call the next release
3.2, and therefore abandon the TORQUE_3_1_BRANCH.
If someone feels it necessary to do further commits to the
TORQUE_3_1_BRANCH, PLEASE also commit the changes to HEAD, if it makes any
sense.

    Thanks,

        Thomas