db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Colin Edward Freas <c...@georgetown.edu>
Subject Torque JDBC default value error - VARCHAR2 column in Oracle 10g
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2005 21:56:18 GMT

In using Maven's JDBC goal, Torque seems to have placed a space after
the default value of a VARCHAR2 column in my Oracle 10g database, but
before the trailing double quote.

The entry in the schema XML file looks like this:
column default="'defaultValueHere' "

When it ought to look like this:
column default="'defaultValueHere'"

I've checked the Oracle table, and it seems the default value there is
correct...  but I used Oracle's web manger application to verify it, so
it's possible I'm not seeing a trailing space.

I'm happy to follow up on this on my end, but this is mostly informational.

Colin