db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Vandahl <thomas.vand...@tewisoft.de>
Subject Re: cvs organisation: HEAD as active development branch
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2005 18:31:37 GMT
Hi Thomas,

> Considering the amount of changes, I would propose to call the next release
> 3.2, and therefore abandon the TORQUE_3_1_BRANCH.
> If someone feels it necessary to do further commits to the
> TORQUE_3_1_BRANCH, PLEASE also commit the changes to HEAD, if it makes any
> sense.

Would you please introduce the attached patch into LargeSelect.java. It
was posted here in the list some time ago by someone else and deals with
the infamous ConcurrentModificationException in the thread code. I
thought the patch had made it already into the CVS but I found it
missing in the new HEAD.

(BTW: Your join patches work quite well in my application. The tests
were all successful!)

Bye, Thomas.