db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Carl" <patrick.c...@web.de>
Subject Exception when accessing mail archives via web
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2005 08:35:01 GMT
Hi there,

when I try to access the torque-dev mailing list archive I receive an exception message starting:

VelocityServlet: Error processing the template
null: Got error 127 from table handler
org.apache.velocity.exception.VelocityException: null: Got error 127 from table handler
at org.tigris.eyebrowse.servlets.EyebrowseServlet.handleRequest(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.velocity.servlet.VelocityServlet.doRequest(VelocityServlet.java:396)
at org.tigris.eyebrowse.servlets.EyebrowseServlet.doRequest(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.velocity.servlet.VelocityServlet.doGet(VelocityServlet.java:355)

I use the following URL:
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/BrowseList?listName=torque-dev@db.apache.org&by=date&from=2005-01-01&to=2005-01-31&first=1&count=64

I'd be very nice if somebody could fix this! Thanks a lot!

Patrick
--
Patrick Carl
mailto: patrick.carl@web.de