db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Junino Julius <junin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Question
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2005 09:02:58 GMT
There are situations in which the database is loaded,
and throws Exceptions because of this load.

I'm using mysql and there is a retry mechasim there
that tries to query the database again when Exceptions
are thrown.
In this stage, the retry mechasim is making sure the
database is killed, since it just increases the load.

On the other hand, removing the retry mechanism
totally is unwise, since the database throws an
exception from time to time, and with the retry the
data is resolved.

Is there any way to prevent this situation using the
torque cache?

Anyone else had this problem, and might have a solution.