db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <Fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject Re: [SOURCE] Issue #TRQS4 - This is just a test to check the generation of ticket id...
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2005 09:47:48 GMT

Hi,

no, I do not think this is the problem. If one tries to access
nagoya.apache.org, one gets redirected to issues.apache.org. And even while
working at issues.apache.org, one generates the duplicate ticket ids. My
personal guess is a problem when the database was migrated from
nagoya.apache.org to issues.apache.org, but I might be wrong.

I have sent an email to the infrastructure team about this.

   Thomas