db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Wang, Shirley Y" <Shirley.W...@ca.com>
Subject FW: database adapters for ingres rdbms
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2005 00:07:42 GMT

  _____

From: Wang, Shirley Y
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2005 5:55 PM
To: 'torque-dev@db.apache.org'
Subject: database adapters for ingres rdbms

Dear Sir, I am planning to add support of CA Ingres rdbms so Torque user
can access Ingres DB.  I did a little research; it seems to me that all
we have to do is provide a DBingres class and a set of Velocity
templates. Is this the right assumption? I found the source code for
DBoracle, DBmysql... . So I probably could use those as my base and
modify it to fit Ingres db. I could not locate the Velocity templates
though. Would you please point me to the right direction??

How do I incorporate my changes into Torque DB packages?

Thank for any suggestion and help.

Shirley Wang