db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Wang, Shirley Y" <Shirley.W...@ca.com>
Subject database adapters for ingres rdbms
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2005 23:54:37 GMT
Dear Sir, I am planning to add support of CA Ingres rdbms so Torque user
can access Ingres DB.  I did a little research; it seems to me that all
we have to do is provide a DBingres class and a set of Velocity
templates. Is this the right assumption? I found the source code for
DBoracle, DBmysql... . So I probably could use those as my base and
modify it to fit Ingres db. I could not locate the Velocity templates
though. Would you please point me to the right direction??

How do I incorporate my changes into Torque DB packages?

Thank for any suggestion and help.

Shirley Wang