db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>
Subject Re: Call for opinions : How to proceed with the CVS branches
Date Wed, 26 Jan 2005 13:29:57 GMT
Hi Thomas,

What you are proposing sounds good to me and all the better if you have
the cycles available to do it.

It would certainly be good to get Henning's take on this also as I am
unsure of his thoughts on the work Martin started in HEAD and of the
impact of the migration to Subversion.

Scott

--
Scott Eade