db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Henning Schmiedehausen <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Re: Scarab for Torque source (TRQS) is not working correctly
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2005 09:50:40 GMT
Of course we _could_ use this problem (just as Scarab has some other
shortcomings, too) to finally move the Torque Bugtracker over to JIRA.

Is there any way to port old Scarab bug reports into JIRA?

	Regards
		Henning

On Thu, 2005-01-20 at 12:46 -0600, John McNally wrote:
> Noel J. Bergman wrote:
>
> >Please see if you can get John to take a look at the problem.  I don't know
> >anything about Scarab.  I just copied over the web app and database, and
> >asked that the installation be reviewed before migration, which it was.
> >
> >	--- Noel
> >

> I will look into this as soon as I can get access to the box.
>
> John McNally

      RedHat Certified Engineer -- Jakarta Turbine Development
   Linux, Java, perl, Solaris -- Consulting, Training, Engineering

What is more important to you...
   [ ] Product Security