db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Ely Rances" <eran...@exist.com>
Subject Inquiry on using db-torque( TORQUE_3_1_BRANCH) for generating om files
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2005 01:04:14 GMT
Exist SoftwarelabsHi Sir,

We are currently working on a project which needs to migrate database from hsql to derby(with
torque support).
To achieve it, we need to create om files using derby(with support to torque).
We would like to ask if we need to create it using db-torque TORQUE_3_1_BRANCH?
If it is, what properties /xml files do we need to modify in  db-torque TORQUE_3_1_BRANCH?
Do we also need to modify the project.properties/torque.properties of our project?
Is it right to assume that after setting the properties/xml files in db-torque TORQUE_3_1_BRANCH,
and run maven commands to create the torque-gen.jar and torque-runtime.jar, those mentioned
jar files are necessary/required to create om files in our project?
Do you have any written process or methods you used to achieve same goal?

Regards,
Ely