db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Ely Rances" <eran...@exist.com>
Subject How to create om files using db-torque TORQUE_3_1_BRANCH
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2005 03:11:10 GMT
Exist Softwarelabs

We have already downloaded db-torque TORQUE_3_1_BRANCH.
We are currently working on a project wherein we need to use derby(with Torque support).
We need to create om files for our project.
In this regard, we would like to ask for instructions or methods on how to create om files
using your db-torque TORQUE_3_1_BRANCH.
We have seen your henning.profile. And we noticed that you used other databases(Postgre).
We have not seen a sample of derby in henning.profile.
What other property files do we need to create or modify?
Can you please provide us a sample configuration for derby using torque.

Wish you more success in your endeavour!