db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Re: cvs commit: db-torque/src/java/org/apache/torque/util Criteria.java
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2004 22:06:47 GMT
Thomas Fischer <Fischer@seitenbau.net> writes:

[...]

>Are you content with this ?

Basically, I just wanted to "heads up" that I did give the "missing
public" some thought and it was not just an omission.

Personally, I feel that for some of this code, we are reaching EOL in
the development cycle. So I don't really care for (in-)visibility of
the methods.

	Regards
		Henning

What is more important to you...