db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Re: Torque schema.xml Build Problem
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2004 09:30:10 GMT
Tod Thomas <tthomas@chubb.com> writes:

>I am executing maven torque:jdbc to generate schema.xml.  It continually
>displays this error:

>java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: classes12.jar
>Total time: 6 seconds
>Finished at: Fri Dec 03 15:22:58 EST 2004

>classes12.jar is present.  I have tried different iterations of the
>CLASSPATH and nothing works - I don't think that is the real problem.
>Running with maven -X didn't provide anything useful.  I've seen this
>problem posted with no response, and I've seen it posted referring to
>performing a datadump with the same CLASSPATH error.

maven -X should display the classpath. Is classes12.jar displayed there? If not, this is your
problem.

Have you tried adding classes12.jar to your local maven repo and add
it to the project.xml of your project? That should work (at least it
works with the PostgreSQL and MySQL drivers).

	Regards
		Henning

What is more important to you...
   [ ] Product Security