db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject CfD: Going to Subversion
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2004 10:25:56 GMT
Hi,

I'd really like to go to Subversion with the Torque development
tree. The issues like "HEAD Branch" and "3.1 Development branch" would
be fixable pretty easy once we have the code base in SVN.

I'd like to do an opinion poll between the developers and committers
and if an agreement is found; move the tree to Subversion. I'm even
volunteering to do it (or forc^Wpersuade Daniel to do it if I'm
lacking the necessary rights. ;-) ).

	Regards
		Henning

What is more important to you...