db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <Fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject Re: provide a central place for parsing column names in SQLBuilder
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2004 12:02:22 GMT

Hi Henning,

I do not have code yet. I have just done a quick survey to see whether
there are any big obstacles, but I did not find any. I just wanted to make
sure the work is done only once. So if you already have code, just tell me
and go ahead.

   Thomas

"Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hps@intermeta.de> schrieb am 10.12.2004
12:57:47: