db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Re: Village dependency
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2004 07:32:26 GMT
"Lach, Thierry" <Thierry.Lach@bbdodetroit.com> writes:

>If there is no further work being done on Village, perhaps it could be
>moved into apache db (db-commons perhaps?)  or incorporated directly
>into torque so that people don't have to keep passing around patches for
>it in order to use Torque on different databases?

You are welcome to try and get the people behind share.whichever.com
to donate the code to the ASF. I was not able to pull this off.

	Regards
		Henning

 If you are not the intended recipient, please refrain from any disclosure, copying, distribution
or use of this information.  Please be aware that such actions are prohibited.  If you have
received this transmission in error, kindly notify us by calling 1-800-262-4723 or e-mail
to helpdesk@bbdo.com. We appreciate your cooperation.

What is more important to you...
   [ ] Product Security