db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Torque Source archives rebuilt
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2004 13:09:24 GMT
Hi,

as Stefan found out, it was not possible to build Torque from the -src
archives on www.apache.org. The reason for this is the interdependency
between the three parts of Torque (generator, runtime, maven-plugin)
and the project-base.xml file which is not understood by the "maven
dist" target (and renders this at least for source archives pretty
useless). Due to this interdependency, it does not make much sense to
pack the generator and the maven-plugin separately.

I simply packed up the whole tree for the TORQUE_3_1_1 tag into an
archive, signed it and uploaded it. And added a Notice to the
directory and soft-links for the generator and maven-plugin jar.

This will actually get better with SVN; we could define a "common"
module there and pull it into the various elements with svn:external.

	Regards
		Henning

What is more important to you...
   [ ] Product Security