db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <Fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject outer join patch and cvs organisation
Date Sun, 21 Nov 2004 14:03:39 GMT

Hi,

I have rebuilt the outer join patch, including docs, test cases and
improved code formatting, on top of the current Torque-3.1.1 sources. Some
time ago
(http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=torque-dev@db.apache.org&msgNo=3906)
the idea was that this patch should not go into the torque-3.1 branch, but
in the CVS HEAD, whcih makes sense in my eyes.

As the current active development branch is the TORQUE_3_1_BRANCH, this
would mean the following:

- Take the changes from TORQUE_3_1_BRANCH over to the MAIN branch
- apply the patch to the main branch
- update changes.xml and add a new release 3.2-dev there

I am not sure what the plans are in the future, i.e. if the
TORQUE_3_1_BRANCH should stay alive. If yes, this would also mean that bug
fixes have to be applied to both the TORQUE_3_1_BRANCH and the MAIN branch.

If I have missed ore misunderstood something, please let me know.

   Thomas