db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <Fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject missing build-torque.xml in torque-gen-3.1.1 binary distribution and tutorial
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2004 19:09:41 GMT

Hi,

For checking  a posting from the users list, I downloaded the
torque-gen-3.1.1 binary distribution. Is there any reason why
build-torque.xml is not included any more in the binary distribution? Some
old-fashioned people (which include myself) like to have a good plain old
ant script for building their sources...

A minor point for the tutorial: It says that the project-schema.xml should
be created in the schema subdirectory of the main project path, but it is
looked for in the src/schema subdirectory. Maybe I missed something, but I
looked twice.
But everything else in the tutorial worked as written there. Great Job !!!!

If these are real issues, I can create scarab issues if you wish.

 Thomas