db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ahrens <tahr...@imiinc.net>
Subject target/classes ?
Date Tue, 23 Nov 2004 16:14:13 GMT
Your tutorial on Torque says:

Logging configuration

To have any logging messages sent to the console add the following to a file
named log4j.properties and place this in your classpath (putting it in your
target/classes will do the trick).

I am sure to a Java programmer, this is a no-brainer, but I am new to this
realm, have only taken a beginning course in Java. I have scoured your site,
and the internet search for references to "target/classes" and I cannot find
where this is, can you update your Tutorial, so it is clear where this is.
In the meantime, can you tell me where to put this file?

Thanks in advance,

Tim

Tim Ahrens
Web Developer