db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Xavier Ottolini <xavier.ottol...@laposte.net>
Subject Tutorial improvement
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2004 16:50:34 GMT
Dear Torque Community,

I think that torque is a fantastic tool. I already used it two years
ago. I am really convinced that this tool is the must for easy java
projects.

Unfortunately, the tutorial is not very complete. I guess that it is
made for Torque experts ?

When a team choose a tool for a project, it is important that it is easy
to learn for all the developpers. Otherwise, it is better to use a home
made classes.
Here is an example of good tutorial. Check it and you will see that it
is really understandable by non expert people.
http://www.soapuser.com/server1.html

I hope that my little message will help Torque to become as popular as
PEAR for the php community.

Regards

Xavier Ottolini