db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From T E Schmitz <mail...@numerixtechnology.de>
Subject issue TRQS221 (invalid SQL for PostgreSQL bool columns)
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2004 18:20:41 GMT
Hello,
I apalogize in advance for writing to the dev list about this - I
somehow couldn't find how to add a comment to the issue.

I had a brief look at v 3.1.1 and noticed that
DBPostgres.getBooleanString() still returns "0"/"1" rather than
"FALSE"/"TRUE".

What puzzles me is: don't the other PostgreSQL users have the same
problem as me?! (Henning, you are using psql too, aren't you?)

WHERE boolCol = 0 produces the following error on PostgreSQL 7.4 [on
Debian]:
ERROR: operator does not exist: boolean = integer

--

Regards/Gruß,

Tarlika Elisabeth Schmitz