db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From John McNally <jmcna...@collab.net>
Subject Re: Contributions to Torque source code
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2004 01:53:27 GMT
You can enter an issue at

http://nagoya.apache.org/scarab/issues/

and attach files to it.  Patches to existing classes should be in the form of "diff -u".
An alternative is to attach the changes to an email to this list.  Substantial contributions,
meaning more than a simple bug fix, should be accompanied by a CLA.

http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas

John McNally

Martin.Goulet@sungard.com wrote:

>Hello all,
>
>How does one contribute to the torque source code? We have a couple of improvements that
we think could benefit the whole