db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Mickey Mokotov" <mic...@fetchbook.info>
Subject bug on torqueGen logging
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2004 13:37:59 GMT
Hi guys,

I started using Torque lately, and I must say it's the best of all the
things I've tried!

Anyway,
I think there is a minor problem with torque-gen (v3.1)
I'm calling the build-torque.xml from my build.xml file and there were two
log files that were generated which I could not move:
- on the root dir of my project, there is a file called velocity.log - in
order to move it I need to change torque-gen/lib/velocity.jar (which is not
possible for me)
- the second log is on the src, called
report.${torque.project}.om.generation, again - I don't want it on my
sources, and I can't find a way to move it.

Either than this - Kudos!

Best regards,
Mickey

--
 <http://www.fetchbook.info/> www.FetchBook.Info
Find the lowest price - Compare more then a hundred book stores in a click.