db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject [CfV] Thomas Fischer as a committer
Date Sat, 30 Oct 2004 09:49:59 GMT
Hi,

I'd like to propose Thomas Fischer <fischer@seitenbau.net> as a
committer for the DB Torque project. Thomas has demonstrated that he
understands the Torque code and wants to contribute to the project.

This is what he wrote about himself:

--- cut ---
I was born in 1972 in Bamberg, Germany. After school I studied
physics, where I gained some experience in C++ programming, and
finished my PhD in 2003. Since then, I work for a company called
Seitenbau, which is located in Konstanz, Germany, and have learnt my
java lessions there. Seitenbau specializes in Content Management
Systems and building Web-based applications. In my spare time, I like
to sail, windsurf, hike, and snowboard, depending on the season.

[ ] +1  Yes, Thomas should become a committer
[ ]  0  I don't care.
[ ] -1  No.

	Regards
		Henning