db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Nightly snapshots for Torque
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2004 14:43:29 GMT
As there didn't seem to be any nightly snapshots for Torque, I took
the liberty and set up a Nighty snapshots run for Torque just as I did
for Turbine. These are located under

http://cvs.apache.org/dist/db/torque/nightly/

for the torque-3.1 and torque-3.2 trees. These snapshots are only
built when the source repository changes.

	Regards
		Henning

                                    Open Source Software Development"