db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject [VOTE] CfV: Torque 3.1.1 release
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 23:19:56 GMT
This is the Call for Votes [CfV] for the release of version 3.1.1 of
DB Torque including the DB Torque Generator and the Maven plugin for
Torque.

[ ] +1 		Yes
[ ]  0		I don't care
[ ] -1		No

I will collect votes until Monday 25th 0:00 (MEST) and will act as
release manager.

The rules on http://db.apache.org/decisions.html apply for this CfV;
I'd especially like to encourage our contributors to participate in
the CfV (so Scott and I will not decide this alone... ;-))

	Regards
		Henning

                                    Open Source Software Development"