db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject New Issues
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 07:40:55 GMT
Heh, you have been a few busy little bees. Eight new issues while I
was not looking. ;-) That suits me right for announcing a release
schedule. :-)

I will look into all of these before CfV; I definitely will try to fix
the binary compare issue (unless Scott has already beaten me to it)
and consider the others.

The JNDI caching code will 99,9% surely be in it; Thomas sent me a
nice patch with documentation.

Stay tuned, I will try to get this stuff done today.

	Regards
		Henning

                                    Open Source Software Development"