db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject JNDI Cache Factory
Date Sat, 16 Oct 2004 14:37:52 GMT
Hi,

it seems that my brand spanking new "news for reading mailing lists"
setup was leaking articles like a bad sieve. :-(

Thomas: Sorry that I haven't reacted earlier. I'm willing to keep the
door for JNDI patch open until tuesday if you send it to me via mail
with xdoc-documentation (!) as a patch.

The last patch that I've seen looked ok to me but I was missing any
docs on how to tune the caching time (property in torque.properties?).

	Regards
		Henning

                                    Open Source Software Development"