db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <Fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject Patch TQRS219
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2004 12:40:44 GMT

Hi,

It seems that I cannot post a comment to the ticket, so my comment goes
here.

I do not see this patch in the 3.1.1 release, because there exists no
documentation at the moment and because the patch would have to be adjusted
to the changes in BasePeer which have been applied to CVS since the patch.

At the moment, it seems that after the 3.1.1 release is out, I will have
time to rework the patch and write some documentation.

Henning, I just wonder whether you agree with the appoach I have taken in
BasePeer, which is to split the method createQuery() and
createPreparedStatement() into several methods, i.e. processJoins()...,
processModifiers()... , and whether that collides with anything you have
done in your 3_1_HENNING-Branch.

   Thomas