db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Patric Leegrave" <torque...@starmail.com>
Subject [no subject]
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2004 12:05:52 GMT
<P>Dear Developers</P>
<P>Please give me a anwser about the&nbsp;"Inheritance feature".</P>
<P>Is it possible to handle this case ?</P>
<P><FONT size=2>Object: ITComponent Fields: ID, Name</P>
<P>Object: Monitor Fields: ID, Name, Resolution</P>
<P>Object: Keyboard Fields: ID, Name, Layout</P></FONT>
<P>If yes, how ? Nobody would give any statement about inheritance.</P>
<P>I need this feature in a project, so please give me a comment about it,
in which Version of Torque&nbsp;its will be implementet correctly.</P>
<P>Greets and thanx for your response</P>
<P>Patric</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>