db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From xiong...@ufgov.com.cn
Subject ABOUT OUTER JOIN IN TORQUE
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2004 08:48:40 GMT
Dear developers,

    Thanks for make us a powerful OM tool. I have studied it for serveral
days and try to use join functions. Now I can only use inner join but
outer join. What should I do?

    I have studied the source code, found when build join in Criteria we
have called SqlExpression's buildInnerJoin, and in the buildInnerJoin
method we only append the eqals token('=') to connect the column and
relatedColumn. But why not provider a abstract method like
getOuterJoinToken in DB adapter and implement it in the concrete DB
adapter such as DBOracle(return "(+)="), DBMSSQL(return "=*")?

Yours sincerely

Tao Xiong

UFSOFT, PEIKING, CHINA

熊 韬