db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <Fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: case sensitive ORDER BY
Date Thu, 23 Sep 2004 10:24:11 GMT

Hi Tarlika,

I did not look at the code, but in Torque 3.1.1-rc2, Henning has completely
rewritten the handling of order by, so this might be incorporated in the
latest Release Candidate. If this is the case, you could get the relevant
code from there and put it into you modified BasePeer.
I plan to incorporate these changes and the suggestions by Scott in my
patch, but as I do have little time during the next weeks, this could well
take till the middle of October.

    Thomas