db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Re: [SOURCE] Issue #TRQS217 modified
Date Tue, 24 Aug 2004 13:56:56 GMT
Scott Eade <seade@backstagetech.com.au> writes:

>Reason:
>This will be sorted out real soo now with the release of Torque 3.1.1.

Scott,

if you want to, you can use the "maven jar:deploy" goal to put a
snapshot or a release onto the www.apache.org repository. From there,
it is mirrored onto ibiblio. No more "could you please upload <xxx>
from <yyy>" asking on the maven lists. Yeah!

For the plugin, it is maven plugin:repository-deploy (noone would have
expected it to have the same name as the deploy target in the jar
plugin. ;-) ).

One cause for concern that I have is the fact that we have two
development branches and only one "SNAPSHOT" version. You can't decide
for yourself, if <version>SNAPSHOT</version> will pull a 3.1 or a 3.2
snapshot from ibiblio.

Ah well, I said time and again on the maven lists, that the whole
SNAPSHOT concept was a bad idea, but no one wanted to listen...

	Regards
		Henning

                                    Open Source Software Development"