db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Damien Corbishley" <Damien.Corbish...@uk.intervoice.com>
Subject RE: Documentation updates, patches, moving towards a 3.1.1 release
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2004 12:51:21 GMT
I guess I've posted this far too late, I've only just got back from
hols...

Are we way off having the number of rows affected by an update / delete
being returned? Or at least made accessible?

I know the village code returns the count, but the Base classes just
don't store it anywhere.

Damien

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Eade [mailto:seade@backstagetech.com.au]
Sent: 20 August 2004 13:02
To: Torque Developers List
Cc: Torque Users List
Subject: Documentation updates, patches, moving towards a 3.1.1 release

[Intentional cross-posting]

Just so you all know the Torque documentation has had an extensive
update in the last few days, in particular the Tutorial (the source of
much confusion since the 3.1 release separated the Torque runtime from
the generator) has been brought up to date.  If anybody spots any errors

or omissions on the updated sites please let me know (or better still
provide a patch).

A few patches have also been applied with the goal of getting things
into order in advance of a 3.1.1 release.

If there is anything else that you would like to see in 3.1.1 then you
had better make it known ASAP.

Scott

--
Scott Eade