db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>
Subject Torque 3.1.1-rc2 deployed and tagged
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2004 01:41:50 GMT
Henning discovered that limit and offset were broken and did a fine
rewrite of the offending code.  The result is Torque 3.2.2-rc2.

The generator and runtime jars and maven-plugin have been deployed to
the apache repository and should appear over on ibiblio soon.

The limit/offset code is new and needs to be tested.  Henning and I both
use PostgreSQL, so others will need to step forward if they find
problems with other databases.

We should still aim to cut 3.1.1 final next week (following a vote).

The 3.1 site has been updated and a TORQUE_3_1_1_RC2 tag applied to cvs.

The list of changes is available at
http://db.apache.org/torque-31/release-changes.html

Henning has provided me with some good info on setting up the release
mirroring stuff for 3.1.1 final, in the mean time the jars and plugin
will have to be grabbed from ibiblio.

Scott
--
Scott Eade