db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Carl <patrick.c...@web.de>
Subject Some improvements for hsqld-adapter
Date Mon, 23 Aug 2004 17:47:14 GMT
Hi there,

at first thanks for your great work on Torque. It is really the first
OR-tool I use and prevented me from writing SQL in my future projects.

I'm using Torque with hsqldb in a project and I patched the adapter
class to support case-insensitive queries. Furthermore I updated the
templates for sql-generation to support foreign keys with cascading
deletes and fixing a bug when using IDENTITY-colums which led to invalid
SQL because of trying to create primary keys more than once.

These changes are attached, I'd be very happy if they can help you in
improving Torque!

Patrick

--
Patrick Carl				http://carl.it