db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Göschl,Siegfried" <Siegfried.Goes...@drei.com>
Subject RE: need help
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2004 13:47:19 GMT
Hi William ??,

There is a lenghty thread using timestamps with Oracle9i and two ways to fix it ... Check
out the mailing list archive

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

-----Original Message-----
From: ??(William) [mailto:williamx@infoacer.com]
Sent: Montag, 05. Juli 2004 15:38
To: Apache Torque Developers List
Subject: need help

Hi

Can anybody help figure out this problem that I need save date and time to Oracle table,
there is a class generated by Torque mapping  a Oracle table, there is a column named DATE_TIME
to record our application action date and time, I use below  method to set date and time,
then look inside Oracle table, there are only date info saved, no time info. Can anyone tell
me the problem?
Is there any configuration in Torque for Oracle ?

      log.setDateTime( new Date(Calendar.getInstance().getTime().getTime()));

thanks

William