db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>
Subject Re: need help
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2004 05:17:24 GMT
徐偉(William) wrote:

>Hi all ,
>
>Can anybody give me some example or document on how use to join in Torque, usually I need
select a lot diffrent colomns from diffrent table, but look like doSelect() method in peer
class only return object list mapping this peer class. is it right?

>Thanks
>
>William

William,

The type of questions you are asking above are best directed to the
torque-user list, torque-dev is for discussion about developing torque
as opposed to using it.

Regards,

Scott

--