db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Branch Tag for my proposals created
Date Mon, 17 May 2004 12:12:57 GMT
Hi,

In the proposals directory, there are some proposals of me floating
around for a very long time. These are unfortunately breaking changes
to the generator, so I don't want to check them into the stable 3.1
branch.

I discussed these changes with Martin but sadly we never came around
to check these in.

nAs I'm convinced that they work fine (I use them in a major project
without any problems) and I want to give them further exposure, I
created a branch tag to the TORQUE_3_1_BRANCH, called
TORQUE_3_1_HENNING and put them in.

If you have questions to these patches, feel free to ask. I will put
some docs in there, but as I'm (unfortunately) no longer a regular
reader and developer on Torque, it's probably best to contact me
through my regular mail.

	Regard
		Henning

"Fighting for one's political stand is an honourable action, but re-
                                    Open Source Software Development"