db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Priya Soparkar" <priya_sopar...@persistent.co.in>
Subject Torque debug configuration
Date Mon, 31 May 2004 11:17:50 GMT
Hi !

I have a doubt regarding configuration of Torque in debug mode and removing
the debug messages?

e.g .In my application when i execute Torque.init(0, it prints the debug
messages like

[DEBUG]
TorqueInstance - -init(E:\Telespree\jmeter\jakarta-jmeter-2.0.0\Torque.prope
rties)
[DEBUG] TorqueInstance - -Config Object is
org.apache.commons.configuration.PropertiesConfiguration@1fba2af
[DEBUG]
TorqueInstance - -init(org.apache.commons.configuration.PropertiesConfigurat
ion@1fba2af)
[DEBUG]
TorqueInstance - -setConfiguration(org.apache.commons.configuration.Properti
esConfiguration@1fba2af)
[DEBUG] TorqueInstance - -initialize()
[DEBUG]
TorqueInstance - -setConfiguration(org.apache.commons.configuration.BaseConf
iguration@175ace6)
[DEBUG]
TorqueInstance - -initAdapters(org.apache.commons.configuration.BaseConfigur
ation@175ace6)
[DEBUG] TorqueInstance - -Adding mysql -> telespree as Adapter
[DEBUG]
TorqueInstance - -initDataSourceFactories(org.apache.commons.configuration.B
aseConfiguration@175ace6)
[DEBUG] TorqueInstance - -handle: telespree DataSourceFactory:
org.apache.torque.dsfactory.SharedPoolDataSourceFactory
[DEBUG] AbstractDataSourceFactory - -Starting initCPDS

and so on .

Can anyone tell me the configuration seting required so as not to print
these messages on console ?

Thanks and Regards
Priya