db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Beller, Maximilian" <m.bel...@hpc-hamburg.de>
Subject Errors due to renaming of my persistance packages
Date Tue, 11 May 2004 12:46:20 GMT
Hi,

When i am trying to rename the packages where all my persistance classes
are in, i am encountering runtime errors (Class Not Found Ex). He's
looking for the old classes. How and where can i change this (without
buildung my classes once again)?

Another problem i ran into is that after moving some persistance classes
into a diffrent package i encounter compiler errors:

The classes are using protected methods from other persistance classes
(Join etc.) so my classes do not compile. Why can they be compiled when
i create them freshly?

Help is greatly appreciated :)

Thanks,
Max