db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Bogdan Vatkov" <bvat...@globaltech-bg.com>
Subject Re: Errors due to renaming of my persistance packages
Date Tue, 11 May 2004 13:34:35 GMT
I am not sure what is your project based on

but if you use JSPs then you should check the packages there
I am not sure but I think Refactor-Rename is not going to make the updates
in the JSPs

is that your case ?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Beller, Maximilian" <m.beller@hpc-hamburg.de>
To: <torque-dev@db.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 3:46 PM
Subject: Errors due to renaming of my persistance packages

Hi,

When i am trying to rename the packages where all my persistance classes
are in, i am encountering runtime errors (Class Not Found Ex). He's
looking for the old classes. How and where can i change this (without
buildung my classes once again)?

Another problem i ran into is that after moving some persistance classes
into a diffrent package i encounter compiler errors:

The classes are using protected methods from other persistance classes
(Join etc.) so my classes do not compile. Why can they be compiled when
i create them freshly?

Help is greatly appreciated :)

Thanks,
Max