db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel L. Rall" <...@finemaltcoding.com>
Subject Re: Creating XXX-schema.xml from existing DB
Date Sat, 17 Apr 2004 22:12:18 GMT
It looks like your Log4J-based log file is misconfigured.  Make sure that
log4j.properties is available to your application.  It should probably look
something like this:

log4j.rootLogger = INFO, torque-gen

#
# Turbine goes into Turbine Log
#
log4j.category.org.apache.torque-gen = DEBUG, org.apache.torque.engine
log4j.additivity.org.apache.torque-gen = false

log4j.appender.torque-gen = org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender
log4j.appender.torque-gen.layout = org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.torque-gen.layout.conversionPattern = %d [%t] %-5p %c - %m%n

(Taken from src/generator/src/conf/log4j.properties.)